- November 2019
- The Many Facets of Iodine
- Why Johnny Can't Read
- Sea Salt Delivers Iodine for Student Athletes (with less sodium)
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
Verbal I.Q. Seriously Affected by Lower Iodine Intake During/Pre-Pregnancy
Lack of Iodine Hurts Infant I.Q. Maternal Iodine Critical for Baby
A recent article in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology makes it as plain as the nose on your face: if you don't get enough iodine before pregnancy, and during the critical first two trimesters, your child's I.Q. will suffer. Here's what the article says:
"This study confirms that low iodine status is associated with a reduction in verbal IQ scores, putting children at risk for poorer academic achievement. Our findings may have implications on a national level (e.g., by negatively affecting economic growth).
There's a simple bottom line: Supplement up to 150 mcg daily of iodine before pregnancy, and supplement 150 mcg at least up to 14 weeks. This critical early period determines a child's verbal intelligence for life, forever.
For more information, see the entire article at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6804415/?report=printable
and visit our website: https://www.iodineproducts.com/products/dietary-iodine-lugols-1-0-oz.
Or call us for details: 305 667-9375 at any time.