- October 2020
- The “Indian Times” Journal: Gargling With Liquid Mask Breaks the Chain of Infection
- 10 Vital COVID Prevention Lessons – For Today
- Iodine Can Cure & Prevent COVID-19, Say Top Researchers
- The Remarkable Discovery, History and Life of Iodine
- Iodine - Can It Prevent COVID-19? Strong Evidence Says "Yes!"
- Preventing COVID-19: Medical Pundits Have It Wrong
- November 2019
Verbal I.Q. Seriously Affected by Lower Iodine Intake During/Pre-Pregnancy
Dec 05, 2019
Lack of Iodine Hurts Infant I.Q. Maternal Iodine Critical for Baby
A recent article in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology makes it as plain as the nose on your face: if you don't get enough iodine before pregnancy, and during the critical first two trimesters, your child's I.Q. will suffer. Here's what the article says:
"This study confirms that low iodine status is associated with a reduction in verbal IQ scores, putting children at risk for poorer academic achievement. Our findings may have implications on a national level (e.g., by negatively affecting economic growth).
There's a simple bottom line: Supplement up to 150 mcg daily of iodine before pregnancy, and supplement 150 mcg at least up to 14 weeks. This critical early period determines a child's verbal intelligence for life, forever.
For more information, see the entire article at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6804415/?report=printable
and visit our website: https://www.iodineproducts.com/products/dietary-iodine-lugols-1-0-oz.
Or call us for details: 305 667-9375 at any time.
- children and school performance, cognition and iodine, fetal brain development, fetal nutrition, happy baby, I.Q. - Intelligence Quotient, intelligence and nutrition, Iodine, iodine and brain, Iodine and I.Q., iodine and public health, iodine deficiency, Iodine Products Nutrition, iodine supplementation, iodine supplements, Lack of Iodine, Pregnancy, pregnancy and iodine, Prevention, school performance and nutrition, supplementation with iodine