- October 2020
- The “Indian Times” Journal: Gargling With Liquid Mask Breaks the Chain of Infection
- 10 Vital COVID Prevention Lessons – For Today
- Iodine Can Cure & Prevent COVID-19, Say Top Researchers
- The Remarkable Discovery, History and Life of Iodine
- Iodine - Can It Prevent COVID-19? Strong Evidence Says "Yes!"
- Preventing COVID-19: Medical Pundits Have It Wrong
- November 2019
Preventing Insect Bites With Permethrin: Very Effective
Oct 30, 2019
Insect Repellent For Your Clothing
According to the University of North Carolina, "Tick-borne diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and ehrlichiosis are a significant concern for many thousands of workers who have frequent and unavoidable exposure to tick-infested habitats. ...state employees with outdoor occupations report multiple tick bites each year, indicating that existing tick preventive strategies may be underutilized or ineffective.
Repellent treatment of clothing with permethrin, a nontoxic chemical with insecticidal, knockdown, and repellent properties, is highly effective against ticks.
The University did a study of insect repellent permethrin-treated clothing for tick bites, and found that people wearing treated clothing "had a 93% reduction (p < 0.0001) in the total incidence of tick bites compared to subjects using standard tick bite prevention measures."
Our product, P-Shield Fabric Softener with Permethrin, is highly effective against insect bites of all types, and most especially against ticks.
If you're looking for the best bug repellent for travel, you can pre-treat your clothing at home, and have a safe, insect-free vacation with our permethrin insect repellent designed for travelers and home-stay.
To see the product, click here