- October 2020
- The “Indian Times” Journal: Gargling With Liquid Mask Breaks the Chain of Infection
- 10 Vital COVID Prevention Lessons – For Today
- Iodine Can Cure & Prevent COVID-19, Say Top Researchers
- The Remarkable Discovery, History and Life of Iodine
- Iodine - Can It Prevent COVID-19? Strong Evidence Says "Yes!"
- Preventing COVID-19: Medical Pundits Have It Wrong
- November 2019
Mom: Your Baby Needs Iodine - From You
Oct 30, 2019
Recently, "Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Endocrinology" published the following abstract from its chapter on the fetal thyroid.
"The fetal thyroid gland begins to be functional only at the 11th week of gestation and cannot supply all the thyroid hormones required during gestation. Hence the fetus depends on the maternal supply of iodine and thyroid hormone throughout gestation. Therefore, physiological interactions between the mother, the fetus, and the environment are crucial to the maintenance of a normal fetal thyroid axis and a normal development."
To see the abstract online, click here.
To view our supplemental program, click here.