- November 2019
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
- Fluoride In Water: Does it Cause Iodine Deficiency?
- Your Baby Needs You - and Your Iodine
- Bounce Off the Walls With Happiness
- Iodine May Have Created The Renaissance
Mom: Your Baby Needs Iodine - From You
Recently, "Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Endocrinology" published the following abstract from its chapter on the fetal thyroid.
"The fetal thyroid gland begins to be functional only at the 11th week of gestation and cannot supply all the thyroid hormones required during gestation. Hence the fetus depends on the maternal supply of iodine and thyroid hormone throughout gestation. Therefore, physiological interactions between the mother, the fetus, and the environment are crucial to the maintenance of a normal fetal thyroid axis and a normal development."
To see the abstract online, click here.
To view our supplemental program, click here.