- November 2019
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
- Fluoride In Water: Does it Cause Iodine Deficiency?
- Your Baby Needs You - and Your Iodine
- Bounce Off the Walls With Happiness
- Iodine May Have Created The Renaissance
Mild Iodine Deficiency Linked to Significant Infertility
Iodine deficient and iodine insufficient women have a tougher time conceiving, according to a study funded by the National Institutes of Health and the Eunice Shriver Human Development Institute.
The study found that iodine deficiency is very common in women of childbearing age. 44% of women with an iodine deficiency had nearly a 50% reduction in their ability to conceive. In short, sub-clinical, and unrecognized iodine deficiency is linked directly to an inability to become pregnant.
If you are having difficulty conceiving or if you are planning to conceive, consider to read this study, and discuss iodine deficiency with your obstetrician/gynecologist or primary care doctor.
To read the entire study, click here: https://doi.org/10.1093/humrep/dex379