- November 2019
- The Many Facets of Iodine
- Why Johnny Can't Read
- Sea Salt Delivers Iodine for Student Athletes (with less sodium)
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
Low Iodine Disables Entire Cities, According to the World Health Organization
Is your entire city suffering from low iodine intake? Easily possible, even in many developed countries and sophisticated cities. Like ours...like yours. Here's what the World Health Organization says - about YOUR city:
"Of much greater public health importance are the more subtle degrees of brain damage and reduced cognitive capacity which affects the entire population. As a result, the mental ability of ostensibly normal children and adults living in areas of iodine deficiency is reduced compared to what it would be otherwise. The potential of a whole community is reduced by iodine deficiency.
In an iodine-deficient population, everybody may seem to be slow and rather sleepy. The quality of life is poor, ambition is blunted, and the community becomes trapped in a self-perpetuating cycle.
The greater use of urinary iodine estimation and other methods for assessing iodine deficiency has demonstrated that Iodine Deficiency Disorder can and does occur in many areas...Significant iodine deficiency has been found:
- Where the prevalence of goiter is low and doesn’t suggest a problem;
- In coastal areas;
- In large cities;
- In highly developed countries;
- Where iodine deficiency has been considered to have been eliminated"