- November 2019
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
- Fluoride In Water: Does it Cause Iodine Deficiency?
- Your Baby Needs You - and Your Iodine
- Bounce Off the Walls With Happiness
- Iodine May Have Created The Renaissance
Infectious Insects Are Coming....
....Coming For Your Blood. But That's Not All They Do.
Infectious Disease-Carrying Insects Are Coming
They inject you with bacteria, viruses and parasites. Although some of these microbes are deadly to mammals like us, they do not harm the mosquito, the fly, the tick or the flea. These insects are vectors for them.
As the world gets warmer, more and more disease-carrying insects are coming from the south towards us. With the warming climate, they are breeding faster and more often.
Over the last 500 years, one particular disease – the Bubonic plague – has killed more people than all the wars of human history. Today, fleas continue to carry this disease in the western U.S., Africa and Asia.
Malaria, dengue fever, ehrlichiosis, leishmaniasis, Lyme disease – these are deadly, sometimes disfiguring and often life-long diseases. They are all vectored by insects.
Given the urgency of this problem, we are creating a series that focuses on individual insect types and the many diseases they carry. We hope these videos are useful. You can protect yourself and your family. Good planning can avoid the worst problems.
The Centers for Disease Control suggests that you treat clothing – pants, boots, socks, shirts – with permethrin, or buy permethrin-treated clothing.
Please be on the lookout for our new videos.