- October 2020
- The “Indian Times” Journal: Gargling With Liquid Mask Breaks the Chain of Infection
- 10 Vital COVID Prevention Lessons – For Today
- Iodine Can Cure & Prevent COVID-19, Say Top Researchers
- The Remarkable Discovery, History and Life of Iodine
- Iodine - Can It Prevent COVID-19? Strong Evidence Says "Yes!"
- Preventing COVID-19: Medical Pundits Have It Wrong
- November 2019
Infectious Insects Are Coming....
Oct 31, 2019
....Coming For Your Blood. But That's Not All They Do.
Infectious Disease-Carrying Insects Are Coming
They inject you with bacteria, viruses and parasites. Although some of these microbes are deadly to mammals like us, they do not harm the mosquito, the fly, the tick or the flea. These insects are vectors for them.
As the world gets warmer, more and more disease-carrying insects are coming from the south towards us. With the warming climate, they are breeding faster and more often.
Over the last 500 years, one particular disease – the Bubonic plague – has killed more people than all the wars of human history. Today, fleas continue to carry this disease in the western U.S., Africa and Asia.
Malaria, dengue fever, ehrlichiosis, leishmaniasis, Lyme disease – these are deadly, sometimes disfiguring and often life-long diseases. They are all vectored by insects.
Given the urgency of this problem, we are creating a series that focuses on individual insect types and the many diseases they carry. We hope these videos are useful. You can protect yourself and your family. Good planning can avoid the worst problems.
The Centers for Disease Control suggests that you treat clothing – pants, boots, socks, shirts – with permethrin, or buy permethrin-treated clothing.
Please be on the lookout for our new videos.