- November 2019
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
- Fluoride In Water: Does it Cause Iodine Deficiency?
- Your Baby Needs You - and Your Iodine
- Bounce Off the Walls With Happiness
- Iodine May Have Created The Renaissance
How To Minimize Dental Visit Pain?
You walk into the dentist’s office. In due course, you climb into the chair, get a napkin clipped around your neck, and someone looks deep into your mouth. They poke around a little, but it doesn’t really hurt. Maybe it’s a nurse, a dental assistant. She takes a step back, looks at you, and says, “Hey, you are doing really great! I don’t see any new cavities; there’s very little tartar or calculus build-up. Your gums are healthy, no bleeding. What have you been doing different?”
Your heart stops beating so quickly, and you release a happy, relieved breath.
“Well,” you say, “I’ve been using this new iodine toothpaste, flossing sometimes with iodized floss, and then rinsing at night with the iodine mouthwash. I even carry iodine toothpicks in the car, in case I eat out!”
She looks at you. “What is all this iodine stuff? You don’t use fluoride toothpaste? But the iodine seems to work!”
You smile. “Yes, I discovered it about 3 months ago. It’s amazing stuff. Cheaper than anything else, and my mouth has never felt better. No dry mouth any more; no more hiding my breath from people. No bad breath at all. It’s the iodine, I believe.”
“That’s great,” she says. “Just keep doing what you’re doing. We’ll do a brief cleaning, and send you on your way. Congratulations, and it’s great work really. You’re doing a fine job of oral hygiene.”
Would you like to have this happen to you? Well, it can….it’s cheap, easy, and super-duper effective.