- November 2019
- The Many Facets of Iodine
- Why Johnny Can't Read
- Sea Salt Delivers Iodine for Student Athletes (with less sodium)
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
How To Minimize Dental Visit Pain?
Oct 04, 2017
You walk into the dentist’s office. In due course, you climb into the chair, get a napkin clipped around your neck, and someone looks deep into your mouth. They poke around a little, but it doesn’t really hurt. Maybe it’s a nurse, a dental assistant. She takes a step back, looks at you, and says, “Hey, you are doing really great! I don’t see any new cavities; there’s very little tartar or calculus build-up. Your gums are healthy, no bleeding. What have you been doing different?”
Your heart stops beating so quickly, and you release a happy, relieved breath.
“Well,” you say, “I’ve been using this new iodine toothpaste, flossing sometimes with iodized floss, and then rinsing at night with the iodine mouthwash. I even carry iodine toothpicks in the car, in case I eat out!”
She looks at you. “What is all this iodine stuff? You don’t use fluoride toothpaste? But the iodine seems to work!”
You smile. “Yes, I discovered it about 3 months ago. It’s amazing stuff. Cheaper than anything else, and my mouth has never felt better. No dry mouth any more; no more hiding my breath from people. No bad breath at all. It’s the iodine, I believe.”
“That’s great,” she says. “Just keep doing what you’re doing. We’ll do a brief cleaning, and send you on your way. Congratulations, and it’s great work really. You’re doing a fine job of oral hygiene.”
Would you like to have this happen to you? Well, it can….it’s cheap, easy, and super-duper effective.