- November 2019
- The Many Facets of Iodine
- Why Johnny Can't Read
- Sea Salt Delivers Iodine for Student Athletes (with less sodium)
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
Fluoride In Water: Does it Cause Iodine Deficiency?
Nov 09, 2019
Problem with Fluoride in Drinking Water
We came across an exceptionally interesting article about the potential problems of fluoride in drinking water. It makes several important points. First, fluoride inhibits and prevents the uptake of iodine by the thyroid, and by other cells in the body. In short, that's a disaster - but this has been known for some time. Second, fluoride can cause a hypothyroid condition in anyone - especially dangerous for mothers, fetus and nursing baby. Third, hypothyroidism is liked to fetal brain damage, heart disease, breast cancer, diabetes, ADHD, autism.
In our next note, we'll discuss how to REMOVE fluoride from drinking water.
To read the article on Fluoride in Drinking Water, click here: