- November 2019
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
- Fluoride In Water: Does it Cause Iodine Deficiency?
- Your Baby Needs You - and Your Iodine
- Bounce Off the Walls With Happiness
- Iodine May Have Created The Renaissance
Fluoride In Water: Does it Cause Iodine Deficiency?
Problem with Fluoride in Drinking Water
We came across an exceptionally interesting article about the potential problems of fluoride in drinking water. It makes several important points. First, fluoride inhibits and prevents the uptake of iodine by the thyroid, and by other cells in the body. In short, that's a disaster - but this has been known for some time. Second, fluoride can cause a hypothyroid condition in anyone - especially dangerous for mothers, fetus and nursing baby. Third, hypothyroidism is liked to fetal brain damage, heart disease, breast cancer, diabetes, ADHD, autism.
In our next note, we'll discuss how to REMOVE fluoride from drinking water.
To read the article on Fluoride in Drinking Water, click here: