- November 2019
- The Many Facets of Iodine
- Why Johnny Can't Read
- Sea Salt Delivers Iodine for Student Athletes (with less sodium)
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
Nov 16, 2019
Dr. M. Zimmerman: "The relatively small risks of iodine excess are far outweighed by the substantial risks of iodine deficiency."
Dr. Zimmerman is at the government's Human Nutrition Laboratory in Zürich, Switzerland. Switzerland has not only eliminated endemic goiter, but has achieved a higher level of I.Q. (7th in the world) than MOST OTHER NATIONS on earth. All salt in Switzerland is iodized, by regulation. By comparison, the United States is ranked 27th. To see the I.Q. rankings of the nations of the world, click HERE: https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
There is a direct relationship between I.Q. and economic status as well. Note that most of the top countries have populations which a) are primarily located on the coast; and b) consume lots of sea vegetables (sea weed) - very high in iodine content.