- November 2019
- The Many Facets of Iodine
- Why Johnny Can't Read
- Sea Salt Delivers Iodine for Student Athletes (with less sodium)
- Iodine = I.Q. = A Better Life
- Dr. M. Zimmerman: "Iodine Excess Far Outweighed by Risk of Iodine Deficiency"
- The Average Cow's Iodine Intake - What It Means For You
- Low Iodine Intake Destroys Cities: World Health Organization
- Brilliant Book on Breast Cancer - Download Free
- Worried About Fluoride in Your Water? Take it Out!
Bounce Off the Walls With Happiness
Nov 05, 2019
Everyone Needs Happiness - Everyone Can Afford It
"The first wealth is health, wrote Ralph Waldo Emerson." The Buddha said, "To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear."
How to do that? At the core of good health is iodine. It is the fuel that runs your basal metabolism, the rate at which your body moves, thinks, feels, behaves.
Without a good metabolism, we are lost, and our brains are foggy.
We don't need much iodine to be happy. Two drops a day are sufficient. The real, true cost is about 7 cents a day or less.
Result: Your brain will be clear, your thinking precise. You will sleep well and digest well. Your body will run like a fine Swiss clock, with just a bit of food to keep it going.
Health is the greatest wealth, the first wealth, and a sacred duty. Be happy. Get some iodine and take a couple drops a day. Within two weeks you'll be bouncing off the walls with energy and happiness!